I spent a few hours with someone who knows about the subject of terrorism and loves this country. He happens to be a cop and has been working the “politically incorrect” anti-terrorism files. I have known him for years and he is a great human. He also happens to be a real Muslim.
Unfortunately, he is labeled by islamists as an “apostate”. For those less informed (as I was before I began asking questions), an apostate is secret radical muslim code word meaning someone who has consciously abandoned the Muslim faith. In the grand scale of perceived egregious offenses against Islam, an “apostate” person ranks as a prime target. He is somewhat higher ranking target (on the target list) than homosexuals, blasphemers, Jewish people or just about anyone else.
The prescribed “retribution” as set out in Shari’ah (islmist) law for apostates as prescribed by muhammad himself who had said “Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.”
My friend is a very brave person. I won’t share his name or the name of his present police force because I like the guy and happen to think that he is working hard to improve something that is a grave problem here in Canada. My friend’s specific job skill is that he happens to speak several of the “languages of terror” including Urdu (the native tongue of most Pakistanis).
It turns out that I was way off the mark and had over-simplified the status of present day terrorist activity world-wide and specifically here in his beautiful country – Canada. My misconception was a simplistic belief that by hunting down and wiping out ISIS (Islamic State of Iraq and Syria) that terrorism would end. I now understand that ISIS is a “symptom” but is not the root or the real enemy.
It turns out that the genuine evil is much more pervasive than an extremely evil rag-tag gang of thus operating in military like activities that terrorize innocents in the Middle-East. The genuine evil is a great deal more pervasive and engages in a wide ranging terror on every human being who does not happen to ascribe to the banal thoughts of muhammed – or more specifically, insists on a world of intolerance.
What I Learned
Here is what I just learned about terrorism. Phobia is an irrational fear. There is nothing irrational in what I learned. I share it and suggest that you understand the extent to which a pervasive anti-social illness exists (often unnoticed) inside of Canada. The antonym of a phobia is courage. Fear (phobia) builds its foundation by way of you not knowing something. Know your enemy and you are wiser and less likely to react out of fear when the proper reaction should probably be anger, rage and indignation.
The Dreams of Caliphate
There are a million miles of difference between an honest, hardworking Canadian who happens to be Muslim and the agenda or conniving scheme of those who have come to Canada and the USA with the fervent desire to undermine western society and replace it with a “caliphate”.
Muhammed died in 632 (AD) and though illiterate claimed to be an “apostle” of God (Allah). Much of the writing inside the Muslim “holy-book” (the Quran ) is benign and (honestly) non-offensive.However, much of the Quran advocates evil.
In truth (according to what I learned) there are actually two very distinct Qurans . There is the Islam of Mecca, and there is, the Islam of Medina.
It is inside the later period (622-632) when muhammed had been forced out of Meca and found refuge in Medina that the evil and sinister parts of the Quran came into existence. Among those often incoherent thoughts was his vision of a “caliphate” which he decreed could/should/must be created by any/all means possible.
A “caliphate” is an islamist state ruled my mullahs and governed by islamist (sharia) law. Sharia laws (rules) have allegedly evolved from muhammed’s teachings plus interpretations of things that muhammed is alleged to believe in.
Collectively, there is not one single shard of sharia law (the term, law is a misnomer) that has any place in any democracy in the modern world. That is, unless you feel that killing of infidels, beating and subjugating women, wanton crime sprees and persecution of anyone who refuses to comply is the type of world in which you would like to live.
Rather than attempt to delineate differences between Shia and Sunni muslims in order to differentiate between “good” muslims and “bad” muslims, I learned that such intellectual pursuits are simply a waste of time.
A “good” muslim will have openly renounced jihad and has openly denounced any/all schemes to inflict a caliphate or Sharia laws in Canada. I learned that UNLESS those positions are clearly made and do not come as a response to your questions, they are not to be believed. They are not to be believed, for good and valid reasons. It turns out that the “bad guys” have got a sort of “get out of jail card”, called, “Taqiyya”.
I learned that “taqiyya” informs muslims that they are ONLY expected to be honest and straight forward among themselves. There are several forms of lying to non-believers that are permitted under certain circumstances, the best known being taqiyya. These circumstances are typically those that advance the cause of Islam – in some cases by gaining the trust of non-believers in order to draw out their vulnerability and defeat them.
Thus, if the individual is a public figure (such as a member of parliament or mayor etc) who happens to be muslim and has NOT renounced jihad and schemes of creating a caliphate in western society, it is safe to consider that individual is likely is a terrorist.
The Steps Toward a Caliphate
While, terrorist activity and jihad are the most obvious activities and tactics employed by ISIS, understand that ISIS is one of almost 20 such groups already in existence and acting out the role of “foot soldiers” in the forced march to a “caliphate”. Simply destroying ISIS without getting to the root cause and heart of islamism which is the Muslim Brotherhood is of no consequence. Any one of the remaining branches of this monster will simply step up and fill the void.
Moreover, there are a number of islamist groups functioning in Canada (today) that covertly support jihad and hold views aimed at the subjugation of all non-muslims in Canada (and the USA). While groups like ISIS are capable of inflicting “instant-caliphate” other like minded groups quietly exist in Canada.
Among those groups connected to the Muslim Brotherhood are : Muslim Association of Canada(MAC); the National Council of Canadian Muslims, (formerly CAIR CAN); the Muslim Association of Canada ; IRFAN and Islamic Relief Canada, IRFAN (International Relief Fund for the Afflicted and Needy) and various Muslim Students Associations operating openly in most Canadian Universities (MSA’s).
There is little point In attempting to memorize the various group names as the islamists have proven very adept and simply changing a name when dirty deeds become known.
One group that probably won’t change its name is the Wahhabi, an ultra-radical deviant Sunni sect openly known for its extremism and advocacy of jihad. The Saudi based cult has been described as the “Fountainhead” of all Islamic terrorism and the financial source behind many instant “political successes” in Canada as well as chief financial benefactor of most terrorism world-wide. (Huffington Post, Dr. Yousaf Butt).
The Wahhabis have been regularly taking over otherwise peaceful Muslim mosques in Canada, has been designated over 12 years ago as a terrorist organization and happens to be Justin Trudeau’s “mosque of choice” (The Al Sunnah Al-Nabawiah mosque ) in Montreal.
My friend showed me a copy of a booklet handed out by the Muslim Students Association at York University in 2014 titled, “Women in Islam”. It has a chapter on ‘Wife Disciplining’ and advises that wives should only be beaten as part of a three stage correctional process. It also notes that there are different kinds of women, including the view that: “Submissive or subdued women. These women may even enjoy being beaten at times as a sign of love and concern. I hope that some of my “social justice warrior” female friends take note. Iqra Khalid, now the Liberal Member of Parliament for Mississauga Erindale was he president of the York University Muslim Students Association at the time when those booklets were being publicly distributed at York. Ms. Khalid is the author of motion M-103 aimed at stifling criticism of islam. I am curious to hear the views of others who do not share the popular teaching of several imams in Canada who suggest that, “beating women is a form of education in Islam”
The Four Stages of Islamic Conquest
The journey to becoming a full-fledged Islamic state is a journey of four simple steps: infiltration; consolidation of power; open warfare with existing culture and finally – the implementation of a caliphate – a harsh – totalitarian regime that becomes irreversible. (thanks to a concept outlined by David Robinson in the Maine Republic 2017)
- Migration waves in to non-Muslim “host” country. IE: large scale situations as Syrians
- Appeal for humanitarian tolerance from the host society.
- Attempts to portray Islam as a peaceful & Muslims as victims of misunderstanding and racism (even though Islam is not a ‘race’).
- High Muslim birth rate in host country increase Muslim population.
- Mosques used to spread Islam and dislike of host country & culture.
- Calls to criminalize “Islamophobia” as a hate crime.(See Motion M-103
- Threatened legal action for perceived discrimination.
- Offers of “interfaith dialogue” to indoctrinate non-Muslims.
- Establishment and Recruitment of Jihadi cells.
- Efforts to convert alienated segments of the population to Islam.
- Revisionist efforts to Islamize history.
- Efforts to destroy historic evidence that reveal true Islamism.
- Increased anti-western propaganda and psychological warfare.
- Efforts to recruit allies who share similar goals (communists, anarchists).
- Attempts to indoctrinate children to Islamist viewpoint as is happening in Ontario schools
- Increased efforts to intimidate silence and eliminate non-Muslims.(Motion M-103)
- Efforts to introduce blasphemy and hate laws in order to silence critics.
- Continued focus on enlarging Muslim population by increasing Muslim births and immigration.
- Use of charities to recruit supporters and fund jihad.
- Covert efforts to bring about the destruction of host society from within.
- Development of Muslim political base in non-Muslim host society.
- Islamic Financial networks fund political growth, acquisition of land.
- Highly visible assassination of critics aimed to intimidate opposition.
- Tolerance of non-Muslims diminishes.
- Greater demands to adopt strict Islamic conduct.
- Clandestine amassing of weapons and explosives in hidden locations.
- Overt disregard/rejection of non-Muslim society’s legal system, culture.
- Efforts to undermine and destroy power base of non-Muslim religions including and especially Jews and Christians.
- Intentional efforts to undermine the host government & culture.
- Acts of barbarity to intimidate citizens and foster fear and submission.
- Open and covert efforts to cause economic collapse of the society.
- All opposition is challenged and either eradicated or silenced.
- Mass execution of non-Muslims.
- Widespread ethnic cleansing by Islamic militias.
- Rejection and defiance of host society secular laws or culture.
- Murder of “moderate” Muslim intellectuals who don’t support Islamization.
- Destruction of churches, synagogues and other non-Muslim institutions.
- Women are restricted further in accordance with Sharia law.
- Large-scale destruction of population, assassinations, bombings.
- Toppling of government and usurpation of political power.
- Imposition of Sharia law
Do any of those steps already seem to have happened?
Contrary to the wishes of Justin Trudeau and Iqra Khalid as is being proposed in Motion M-103, this is not the time to be silencing concerns about islam and muslims.
For my part, until I hear a muslim renounce jihad and terrorism as well as denounce any thought of forming a caliphate in Canada, I shall consider that person an enemy of this country and someone who is NOT worthy of trust.
Follow Lloyd’s articles on Twitter @LloydFournier1
Copyright Thunderbird Rising 2017
The above article is copyrighted. You may use, copy or distribute this article conditional on attributing your source (Thunderbird Rising) and the author (Lloyd Fournier)